Boy meets Gal and Gal meets Boy, our adventures, our stories as couple walking hand in hand are captured on this personal blog of ours. Tales of our happiness, anger, love and of course MUSHY moments are right here. This will serve as our Diary that will accompany our lives as we go along. He is a very fantastic man in my life, and me his ever loving babe, see us in action right here ! Have fun.

Monday, March 02, 2009

17 March 2009

My 2-year mark with the Remotely-controlled boy!

He has grown, so have I. We have grown together as a fun-loving and still adventurous couple :-)

A brief recount of our precious memories:
Honeymoon on the first 6mths - Get-aways to Bali and Bintan. Absorbing ourselves by the beach, view of Bali rice fields, first experience of a Villa, and our first Motorcycle adventure.....

Days of squabbling begins - When RC came into the equation, baby's total obssession left me high and dry. Obsession = Oblivious. Baby's obessesion = oblivious to my presence. The road to finally accepting baby and his hobby = beginning of no more RC. Conclusion: Life works the opposite.

Days of syringes, blood test and blood test and more blood tests - Moments of anguish coupled with puzzled-ness and mix that with insecurity = bad concoction...taste bad in the mouth, leaves a bad after taste. This really taught us the importance of communication. Some things shouldnt be left un-said :-)

Days of clear skies then fun fun fun - When the test results were out, we stared hard, we brainstormed for a solution and finally the sky became clear. The aftermath was catching up on the fun we both missed! Our version of fun - cooking a storm and making a mess of auntie's exceptionally well kept kitchen, finding good food hunts and lazing the weekend morning in bed, "pillow fighting"...and prata@ bukit batok. Most memorable fun moment - still baby's clever imitation of his mum. Till today...i still laugh when i visualise the moment...hahahaa.

Days in Japan - 2 weeks of touring Japan brought us a lot of interesting moments. Finding our swear-to-be-the-nicest-udon place, to the most beautiful train ride, most enchanting scenery to i-swear-i-am-not-going-to-do-it-again roller coaster ride. And not forgetting the most kinki hotel u will ever find :-p

Days now - Days of an already-settled pattern and common understanding. Friday and Saturdays = our time. Week nights = 5-30mins talk on phone. Dota = baby's new found mistress gets the 11pm-1am time slot. And occassionally creeps into our Fridays and Saturdays with my permission of course =p

To Baby - You always be my baby :-) Thank you for being there for me:-) Thank you for making me laugh all the time:-) Thank you for making my day end well every night:-) Thank you for taking my nonsense and my irritating teasing:-) Thank you for being a gentlemen and my boy-next-door:-) Thank you for sharing with me your joy:-) Thank you for making me feel I am second to none and Dota is nowhere near:-)

I enjoyed your love:-)
Happy Anniversary.

* thats it liao baby. now-saday recession la. present waste money=p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home